These best places to eat near Zion National Park will not disappoint! After a long day out on the trails, there is nothing more satisfying than sitting down with your family and enjoying some of your favorite dishes. There are many amazing places to eat near Zion but we wanted to break down our top 10 favorites for you to enjoy.
- Oscar’s Cafe: Located just a few miles from the park, Oscar’s cafe is a popular spot for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. With over 1,400 reviews and 4.7 stars, this is not a restaurant you will want to miss out on. They serve classic American dishes with a southwestern twist. For breakfast, enjoy some of their most popular dishes such as huevos rancheros or a classic Belgian waffle. For lunch and dinner make sure to enjoy the enchiladas or green chili patty melt. They also have a large selection of vegetarian and vegan options.
- The Spotted Dog cafe: Located at the gates of Zion the views from this restaurant cannot be beaten! The Spotted Dog Cafe is a casual eatery that serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. They offer a wide variety of dishes on the menu, including sandwiches, burgers, salads, and pasta. They are best known for their creative and delicious daily specials.
- Bit & Spur Restaurant and Saloon: If you are searching for a true western saloon with drinks and hearty cooking after a long day of hiking this is the place for you. The Bit & Spur is the perfect dinner spot serving juicy steaks, ribs, and amazing Mexican favorites. They also have a full bar with a great selection of beers, wines, and cocktails.
- Zion Pizza & Noodle: For a quick and tasty bite, Zion Pizza & Noodle is a great choice. They serve a variety of pizzas, pasta, and sandwiches, as well as a selection of Asian-inspired dishes like stir-fries and noodle soups. They have a cozy atmosphere and outdoor seating is available.
- Cafe Soleil: Cafe Soleil is a popular spot for breakfast and lunch, with a menu that features a mix of American and European dishes. They are known for their delicious crepes, omelets, and sandwiches, as well as their freshly baked pastries and bread. They have a lovely outdoor patio for al fresco dining.
- The Red Rock Grill: Located at the Zion Lodge, right outside of Zion National Park, this is a convenient location for lunch or dinner in between your adventures. They have a diverse menu that includes seafood, streaks, and vegetarian options. They also have a well-curated wine list and atmosphere.
- Whiptail Grill: Famous for its goat cheese chili relleno, this Southwestern-inspired restaurant serves delicious comfort food with a wide range of dishes on its menu, including tacos, burritos, burgers, sandwiches, salads, and appetizers. They also have a full bar with a selection of beers, wines, and cocktails.
- Switchback Grille: This upscale family-owned restaurant offers amazing dishes and even better views! Enjoy classic American dishes like juicy steaks, and fresh seafood, and don’t forget to check out their delicious specialties.
- Stage Coach Grille: An old-fashioned, slowly cooked, fresh ingredients, type of restaurant. Open for Breakfast, lunch, and dinner. The Stagecoach Grille serves the highest quality dishes, offering a wide selection that the entire family will love.
- Balcony One: Located close to Zion National Park and the closest on this list to Zion White Bison Glamping + RV Resort, their large menu consists of tasty dishes that are made fresh when you order. From a cocktail bar full of your favorite drinks to live entertainment, we’re certain you’ll have a good time.
Overall, these top 10 places to eat near Zion National Park are just a few of many great places to eat. You’ll be sure to find something to suit your taste whatever mood you’re in after your perfect day exploring Zion.
Bonus dining option! If you don’t feel like dealing with a long waitlist and want the ultimate dining experience, then make sure to book your private dinner during your stay at Zion White Bison Glamping + RV Resort with Rhennan’s Private Dining. *Available only in outdoor kitchens with sink, barbecue grill, and refrigeration.